Sunday, August 19, 2007

My desire specification for my new car...

After driving around KL for almost 3 year and more, I am going to buy a big car with a little bit of sweet and wonderful modification:

1. A vehicle that is mammoth so it looks scary from very far.
This is especially for those who thinks they drive big Mercs or big BMWs can bully me. So with my real large mammoth vehicle : Dare me!

2. A vehicle that is mammoth with 8 additional spotlight; 4 at the front and 4 at the back and one very large extra high beam like Jedi's light saber on top of my car.
This is especially for farkers who loves to drives so fast and shoot people with their bright lights from far away; i think they are rushing for reincarnation. So, my additional 4 + 1 spot light sabers will do honor for this assholes.

3. A vehicle that is mammoth which all of its 4 big wheels having triple level multi rotation side spikes.
This is especially for farkers who loves to overtake me so near as though I am related to them. So, a press of a button to activate those spikes, they will go drive far far away.

4. A vehicle that is mammoth with a very loud horn; most probably those eight wheelers loud blarring horn.
This is especially for farkers who horn for no reasons at me. Thus, this heavenly horn will be a real wake up call for retaliation.

Yes, that will be my resolution for driving in KL.

is sky the limit... rumbling and rumbling...

No comments: