Saturday, August 25, 2007

Future Scenario : Pay day... and family

One day, Mr William gotten his pay for the month:

Mrs William : Hubby... where is my monthly allowance for grocery? I need to pay TNB bill, Water bill, TMBill, and etc...
Mr William : * promptly took out cash from wallet *... ok... what do i get?

Mrs William : * Kiss his husband *... smooch...
Mr William : hehehehe...

Daughter : Pa... what about me for this month...
Mr William : Let me see your report card first and an interview...

Daughter : Har? Dun wan lar...
Mr William : No... Cannot... No interview, No report card... no money...

Daughter : * Die Die Breath Breath take report card *...
Mr William : * Analyze the report card *... hmmm... BM got B, English A, Maths B, Geography B... who overall, you got 8 in the class... ok lar... i give RM50...

Daughter : Yeah...
Mr William : Wait... Woman... any komplen about your daughter...

Mrs William : She spent too much already on her wardrobe last month...
Mr William : Ok... tolak RM20... the rest will be sufficient...

Daughter : Argvhhhhh!!! where got enough.... I want to go c movie... go buy stationery also not enough lar... some more got mobile phone...
Mr William : You know ar... when your I was your age... your grandpa give me RM1 only... take it or leave it...

Daughter : * Die Die Breath Breath walk away *...
Son : Pa... * trembling a bit * can i have my monthly allowance... * and holding up his report card and also praying hard so that he won't end up like his sister *

Mr William : Hmmm... BM got B, English A, Maths A, Science B, Geography C... Eh, why Geography C?
Son : ...

Mr William : Study hard you know... otherwise... how you are going to get into a nice university... * looks at the report card again * ... hmmm... overall you get an 8 in the class like your sister... Ok lar... RM45...
Son : ok...

Mr William : Hold on... oi... woman... got any komplen about your son?
Mrs William : He has not clean his room... played too much PS9... talk too much over the phone... play online games too much... haiya... komplen too much oredy... no eye see!

Mr William and his son looked at each other...

Mr William : Any last words before I make my last decision on your monthly allowance...
Son : I love you pa... please pa... I love you pa... please don't cut my monthly allowance...

Mr William : ok ok ... heheheheh... if you don't study hard some more... not only i will cut your monthly allowance... i will also sent you to Uncle Porky Weng!
Daughter : Oi! Not fair! Not fair!

ooh yeah... Though I don't have kids yet but I am not a cruel dad. However, i fear that i will pamper my kids too much!

is sky the limit... i am not that cruel!

No comments: