Sunday, October 07, 2007

Of food you eat and your wife had...

It had been many weeks I worked overtime and gone to mamak to eat late dinner. As you see, my wife is not at home to cook dinner for me so most of my food comes from mamak. One night, my wife had a nice and expensive dinner:

Mrs William : * send MMS to Mr William * yum... yum... low kung!

some RM100 fine dining plate of chicken

Mr William : * receives MMS * wah... what is that? * tummy growling! and send an SMS to Mrs William *

Mrs William : * send SMS * ... RM100... chicken ala something, hubby... expensive...! Syok!
Mr William : * receive SMS * Gulp! RM100...

Later at 11pm after overtime, Mr William drives to his favourite "Tai Chow" stall:


RM9.00 Fried rice and fried noodles...


that night... RM100... RM100...

is sky the limit... that chicken is expensive...

No comments: