Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Future Scenario : Son wanted a PS3...

One fine day after work, Mr William was having his tea break and enjoying his karipap when his son walks in and said he wanted a PS3.

Mr William : Why do you need a PS3?
Son : Dad, every kids in this world has one... can i have one?


Mr William : how much is it?
Son : * Flips out a magazine * Here says its RM2K... can ar pa?


Mr William : hmm... * do calculation - think... think... *
Son : Pa... buy lar... Pa...


Mrs William : What is it that you are asking Pa to buy?
Son : Ps3!


Mrs William : Yes ar, low kung?! I also want to play!
Mr William : Har! you wanna play ar? you go do cooking and clean the house lar...



Son : Pa... see... Ma also want to play...
Mr William : but what about your note book (pointing to Ma) and your desktop? You guys dun wan to play with it anymore? PS3... expensive wor...

Son : ayo... Pa... PS3 is different!
Mrs William : yeah lar... buy lar...


Mr William : wah... you all think i dah kaya... its RM2K lar... ah boy, you go back to your room study hard... and you go back to your kitchen and cook me something nice to eat... ok?


Son : potong stim saja...
Mrs William : Arghhhh! I am not cooking tonight! * throws down her penyapu * ... go makan maggi mee yourselt tonight!


Mr William : but expensive wut... hehehehe...


Maybe i should tone down my kiamsiap-ness while imagining my son asking me for a PS3 in the future... Just imagination...


is sky the limit... I wan Ipod, Pa! I want Zune, Pa! I want O2, Pa!

No comments: