Sunday, September 23, 2007

Future Scenario : Hungry... Anything to eat?

One day, Mr William came home from work and very hungry.


Mr William : Oi woman... anything to eat? I am hungry.
Mrs William : Is that the right way to greet me when you are back from work? You want me to hit you with this spatula?

Mr William : Hai! Mrs William... I am back from work... Anything to eat? Me hungry...
Mrs William : That's better... wait for another half an hour... go bath first...

Mr William : (stomach growling)... err darling got anything like tidbits to fill up first?
Mrs William : No, do not touch anything until i say so...

Mr William : Ayo... I am starving... starving... malnourish... abuse... famish... slavery... i need water... i need food... i am getting weaker... help... help... feed me... complaint... help... help... abuse... husband abuse... abuse... no food... no water... help...

Mrs William : * wifes transform to 300 *




Mr William : hai... hai... hehehehe... yes yes...



Never mess with your wifes in the kitchen... But its just future scenario, maybe my wife won't transform... or maybe she will transform into something else... just thinking... just thinking... just thinking...



is sky the limit... hungry ar... cook your own food! don't complain!



No comments: