Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Gatal... Gatal... My eyes!

One night in the bed,

Mrs William : low kung, what did you see in me?
Mr William : aiya... low fu low chai... why ask such question?

Mrs William : low kung, answer lar...
Mr william : sex kua?

Mrs William : * whack whack * no good punya husband... only sex he thinks... * whack whack *
Mr william : ok lar... ok lar... let me see...

Mrs William : yeah... yeah... tell me... tell me... quick quick...

Mr william : that day i also dunno why i looked up... then something kena my left eye... so I closed and opened my left eye... and then you started to twinkle at me... for what i also dunno... then you come and talk to me... I tried to talk to you but... my left eye got something in it... I tried to close and open my eyes... I dare not rub it... so i kept on closing and opening my left eye... then you kept on talking and twinkling at me... my eyes was so gatal... I tried to tahan not to rub it... but you keep on coming closer to me... I said gatal and beh tahan liao and lari into the toilet to wash my eyes... you also came in... I also dunno why... then I say very gatal... before I could finish speaking... you started to rub me over... ayo... for what I also dunno... i wanted to tell you that my eyes is all clear and not gatal anymore... but you continue to rub me all over... ayo... I tried so many times to tell you my eyes are clear... you still keep on rubbing me... ayo for what i also dunno... so how? ok ar?

Mrs William : *________________________________*" ... gone to bed... no eye see...
Mr william : hehehehe... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Nothing much... just to make my low poh... angry... i love to see her get angry...

is sky the limit... aiya.. mata gatal saja...

No comments: