Sunday, September 09, 2007

It's my wife's birthday... part 2

After finding the watch and the whole day...

Mrs William : You will do what i tell... I am the queen today!
Mr William : Yes, your highness...

Mrs William : Now, you go and make me two half boil eggs and one bacon!
Mr William : Yes, your highness...

After half an hour...

Mrs William : Oi, i say two half boil eggs wor...
Mr William : one RED hard boil and the other half boil mar... * wink wink * ... dun marah lar... just eat...

Then shopping...

Mrs William : Beautiful?
Mr William : * Gulp * Yes...

Mrs William : Buy!
Mr William : Yes, your highness...

While walking around...

Mrs William : Can carry so many shopping bags ar, darling?
Mr William : No problem... no problem... you go on...

Mrs William : Of course! I am the queen today! muah hahahahaha...
Mr William : *_*"

Dinner time...

Mrs William : Ok, i want cheese sausages, stir fried kailan with lots of Lee Kum Kee abalone sauce, some chicken cooked with black pepper sauce, and later a cup of baskin robbins ice cream...
Mr William : Yes your highness... goes to the kitchen... and... hei wok! (in cantonese it means start the wok and cook!)

Sleeping time...

Mrs William : * Kiss * Thank you darling... I am so happy today...!
Mr William : No problem... so you do the same for my birthday?

Mrs William : I am sleepy... I sleep first... hug her teddy bear...
Mr William : eh... not fair!

Is sky the limit... the queen!

No comments: