Friday, November 30, 2007

Bye Bye Kuala Lumpur...

Alrighty, I am moving up north today. The fate of Is Sky The Limit : Episode 3 will be decide again at a later date. Is Sky The Limit : Episode 3 has been running for almost 3 years now and to stop it would be a very sad thing for my silent readers.

co author : eh... your blog ada orang baca ka?.
main author : just keep your mouth shut ok?. Bagi lar sokongan sikit...

Nevertheless, I know some of you out there had thought that my blog is no longer active. Given the fact, I hardly submitted many entries for half past year.

Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to tell all of you in Kuala Lumpur to be happy with everything (including price hikes!). I will be settling down in Penang today.

Therefore, have faith in everything you do...

From the owner,
William Wilstroth

No comments: