Thursday, June 28, 2007

I said NO... can you let your hands off my cart?!

Sometimes its always a grudging moment for me with credit card salesperson. Sometimes they are quite a nuisance and irritating too. Please, I am not an anti-credit card salesperson who will use a saw and hack them off. No, i am not that kind of person. I have a few friends working in that line too. Unfortunately, some are desperately in need to earn their quota for that month had let themselves emotionally strayed away from proper working ethics.

CC Sales promoter : Sir, credit card... free for live...
Mr William : * smile at her * No, thank you...

CC Sales promoter : Sir, its free for live wor... you got credit card or not?

The very first thing in my mind is to cut down my credit card expenses and so far it is healthy. Even if its free i do not want anymore credit card. For one, i would be more happier if those tele-marketers won't call me at all. Just leave me alone.

CC Sales promoter : Come lar sir... Its free... i can help you reduce and transfer your credit to our bank...
Mr William : * less smiling * No, thank you...

This time she got more emotionally agitated and grabbed hold of my shopping cart.

CC Sales promoter : Come on lar sir... its free... why you dun wan?
Mr William : * I got mad and very pissed off * ... * steam coming out * ...

I was swearing and cursing in my heart about how many times must i say "No, Thank You" to her...

CC Sales promoter : * Still holding my cart *...
Mr William : Hey, you deaf? How many times must i said No Thank You... and hands off my shopping cart now!

CC Sales promoter : ... quietly went away ...
Mr William : Sucks... people say no... NO lar... * said loud a bit so she can hear it *

Mrs William : Yeah lar...
Mr William : Not professional at all ...

I don't mind people working hard their ass off to earn money but not to the extent of losing your emotion while working. Very unprofessional.

After walking a while...

Mrs William : eh, you still angry ar? cool down lar...
Mr William : yeah mar... where got people work until like begging?!

Mrs William : think of it... kesian her also lar... maybe tried to fulfill this month's quota leh...
Mr William : sigh... then, she is in the wrong line...

Mr William : forget it... let's go home... you do the cooking... i want my favourite crab sauce omellete... can ar?
Mrs William : hehehehehehe... anything for you... kiss!

is sky the limit... don't show all your emotion while working... its bad! Be cool and steady!

No comments: