Friday, January 12, 2007

The curiousity from co-author.

[With loud speaker and microphone, I stood high and in the sky talking to the citizen of the Earth.]

First of all, a very good year for everyone, and thanks again for the original author to invite me into this project. Well, I hope to put more interesting stories and facts to this blog, nevertheless making my posts as simpler as possible not to confuse the readers or passer-by.

For anyone knowledge, my new semester or new year have started anew and afresh with new lecturers for my subjects and new perspective towards life, friends, works and girlfriend. Ho! Ho! And my girlfriend (who knows I'm lying anyway) has started talking about this.. ... .. and that... ... ... Not long ago, this cat who knew how to fly.. .. .. and then this man called smallville, he couldn't get a girlfriend due to... .. ...

[People starting to look weird.] "Well, wat the h--- you mumbling and talking about?", some whispered.

[People started talking to each other.]

[I started to sound uneasy with my microphone.] Eh, in anyway, people, hope you all have a good year in 2007! and let the guy named prosperity with you!

[People already ignoring him and talking to each other while some left the scene and moved on with their life.]

[I stepped down from the sky and looked up. Well, everyone have a 15 minutes of fame anyway!]

I walked away, kicking a small stone on pavement and glanced around the neighbourhood. A cyclist passed by, a kid clinging on to his mum and a couple screening through the video shop. Well, life as usual for 2007.







-Enjoy your life! Happy 2007!

No comments: